NEET PG Exam Pattern details
The exam Pattern would be similar like every years comes, but the exam difficulty level would be high. All the applicants have to answer 300 MCQ question in 2 hour limited time. As per latest nbe notification you will reward 4 marks for each correct answer and -1 for each wrong attempt. You can check out latest notification given below
|Exam name||NEET PG (Postgraduate)|
|Exam Medium||3 hours|
|Correct answer||4 marks|
|Unattempted question||zero marks|
NEET PG 2018 Syllabus-Subject wise weight age of the questions
The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India.
|Social and Preventive Medicine||25|
|Medicine Dermatology & Venereology||37|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopaedics and Anaesthesia||46|
|Radio diagnosis and Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
NEET PG 2018 Previous 5 year [solved] question papers (PDF) download here
Here we are sharing last 5 years question papers. You can do your preparation with the help of these sample papers. Previous year question paper is given year wise.
- NEET PG 2012 Question Paper
- NEET PG 2013 Question Paper
- NEET PG 2014 Question Paper
- NEET PG 2015 Question Paper
- NEET PG 2016 Question Paper
NEET PG 2018 best books
Here are some handpicked booked from online store. You can check out the following books and buy it.
- Self Assessment & Review of NEET PG, All india & CET Pattern, Vol 1
- DAMS Beat the Neet: PG Medical Entrance Examination (Book – 2)
- Anatomy for NEET PG Theory & MCQs (Vol.1)
- PG Medical Entrance Capsule: Short Subjects 1st/2016
- CBS All India MD Entrance Examination (NEET – PG) 16th Edition
- A book of Pharmacology
- A book of Surgery
- A book of Psychiatry
- A book of Anesthesia
- Objective Biology : For NEET and Other Medical College Entrance Examinations 1st Edition
NEET PG preparation tips
Like every year NEET is going to organized exam for postgraduate. Every year the paper get more tough and hard. So it is important for the student that they should follow right strategy for their preparation. You can follow the following instruction.
- Do preparation as per latest syllabus & exam pattern as i shown above
- From this year, they will deduct 1 marks for every wrong attempt. So it is necessary you to attempt the answer only if you are sure about it.
- If you are confused for the best book for the neet pg preparation then i have shared it above.
- Make a well planned Time table for your studies.
- You can download last 5 year question paper and examine yourself.
- You have to answer 300 question in 3 hour so you should have well time management.