- CBI recruitment 2017-18 notification| Latest central bureau of Investigation jobs
- CBI recruitment 2017-2018 notification @www.cbi.gov.in
- CBI Latest recruitment 2017- Apply offline @cbi.gov.in
- Upcoming CBI recruitment 2017-2018 Latest news notification
CBI recruitment 2017-18 notification| Latest central bureau of Investigation jobs
CBI recruitment 2017-2018 notification: central bureau of Investigation invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling 06 vacancies for recruiting the post of Senior Advisor (Eng), Advisor (Engineering), Dy. Advisor (Civil/ Electronics/ Electrical). Candidates who are looking for Engineering Degree, Diploma pass job and want to make their career in defence category have a golden opportunity. Here candidates get high profile job with attractive pay of Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 67000 with GP Maximum upto Rs. 8900 . Here you will get step by step procedure and full detail information for the Senior Advisor (Eng), Advisor (Engineering), Dy. Advisor (Civil/ Electronics/ Electrical) post. If you are interested in this job we recommended you to keep reading to know about important aspect like eligibility criteria, age limit, how you can apply online, formalities required, selection procedure/ method, Application fee important dates, qualification details and most important official notification and apply online link for the CBI Senior Advisor (Eng), Advisor (Engineering), Dy. Advisor (Civil/ Electronics/ Electrical) bharti 2017-2018 vacancies.
CBI recruitment 2017-2018 notification @www.cbi.gov.in
Every year million of candidates apply for central bureau of Investigation jobs in which Senior Advisor (Eng), Advisor (Engineering), Dy. Advisor (Civil/ Electronics/ Electrical) is the biggest post which provides huge number of vacancies and recruit the candidates who meet their eligibility criteria & selection procedure. So before knowing how to apply online you should know what is the latest eligibility criteria for CBI jobs in 2017-2018 session.
|Post name: Senior Advisor (Eng), Advisor (Engineering), Dy. Advisor (Civil/ Electronics/ Electrical)|
|Name of department: central bureau of Investigation|
|Qualification Details:||Age limit||Selection process|
|Degree in civil Electrical Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering or B.tech in Power Engineering from any of recognized board.||
(as on 01-01-2018)
CBI recruitment Eligibility criteria 2017- 2018
If you are interested in this job and wants to apply online for this job you must know detailed eligibility criteria. In this section you will come to know about education required, selection procedure and age limit.
You may also like: BSF recruitment 2017
- Education qualification requirement: Civil/ Electrical Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering or B.tech in Power from a recognized University or Institute with minimum qualifying marks.
- Age limit:- The minimum age & maximum age limit of Jobseeker must be 20 & 56 year respectively as per 01-01-2018.
- Selection procedure: Once you applied for the post and meet above eligibility criteria then you would be selected or shortlisted for the CBI job. The selection will be made through Interview & for some posts it may also Conduct written Exam & Medical test.
CBI Job Important Dates (calendar 2017)
|Last date date||18-11-2017 (i.e within 60 days)|
|Official notification||The application form will be at the end of notification|
CBI Latest recruitment 2017- Apply offline @cbi.gov.in
Now, if you are interested for the same post and look yourself eligible for this post then firstly you have to read official advertisement which is given above. After that you have to apply offline by downloading the application form i.e. cbi.gov.in. If you are wondering & still confused how to apply offline then following the following step as mentioned.
- Firstly, download the official notification
- At the end of the notification you will find application form .
- Print the application form and fill the valid information.
- Now, attachment of Qualification, Experience & all essential document with it.
- Revise the application form and send it to the Dy. Director (Pers.), Central bureau of Investigation, 5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. address through speed post.
Note: Always keep original document with you.
Upcoming CBI recruitment 2017-2018 Latest news notification
If you are waiting for more central bureau of Investigation job then you are at right place. Here our team provide you latest job and keep update you with correct information & latest upcoming government jobs. Others Job website maybe share wrong information with you but our dedicated team with provide always right information. Our team will regularly updates this page for the CBI vacancies in 2017-2018 session. You are requested to bookmark us by pressing (ctrl + D) from your keyboard or note down our website for more jobs. You can also subscribe us for daily free job alert on your mobile. We understand how how this govt. job assist for you 🙂 .