- CBSE NEET UG 2018| Online Application form coming soon at cbse.nic.in
- CBSE NEET 2018 Online Application form Registration start & Closing date
- NEET UG 2018 Application form & formalities details
- How to apply online for NEET UG 2018- www.nbe.edu.in
CBSE NEET UG 2018| Online Application form coming soon at cbse.nic.in
CBSE NEET 2018 online Application form: Soon CBSE start filling online application form for Neet UnderGraduate 2018. The online Registration would be done by online mode only from end of december. All the interested candidates who are eligible for the NEET Undergraduate 2018 are requested to read whole post to know step by step procedure for applying online and formalities you are required for Neet UG 2018-19. Aspirants should note that after last date over, no application form will be accepted by CBSE. So you are requested to note the important dates, fees, how to register before apply online.
CBSE NEET 2018 Online Application form Registration start & Closing date
|Registration start date||January, 2018|
|Registration closing date||Febuary , 2018|
|NEET UG Exam date||10-05-2018|
|Admit card||April 2018|
|Result date||June 2018|
|Last date of Joining||Update soon|
|College’s name list||Update soon|
|Last date of Joining||Update soon|
NEET UG 2018 Application form & formalities details
NEET ug registration consist of 4 stages. These stage are
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number
- Upload photo and signature*
- Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes.
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee.
For each stages they will ask you to either enter your details or upload your Details. For filling online application you should aware following things.
- Enter your valid information which is in your documents like surnames, Father/ Mother name spelling, your DOB (Date of birth)
- Before proceeding your application form double check your information.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature as per the prescribed specifications
- Keep your original document with you.
NEET UG 2018 Application form fees details
Candidates have to pay their fees through online & offline method. Online payment would be accepted through credit card / debit card or net banking. In offline method you have to print your e-challen after successfully submission of your application. Candidates have to fill the fees according to their categories.
CBSE Neet UG 2018 Documents required
All candidates who are going to apply for the exam are requested to keep following original document with you.
- Passport size photograph: It should be in JPEG format of 35mm X 45mm dimension & should not more than 240 KB in size.
- Signature: It should be in JPEG format of 80mm to 35mm dimension & should not more than 240 KB in size.
- Proof of remittance of fee.
- Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application
- Copy of the System generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J & K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota.
How to apply online for NEET UG 2018- www.nbe.edu.in
To apply online candidates have to follow the step by step procedure which is mention below. If you have any doubt you can drop us a comment at the end of the post. Our team will revert you as soon as possible.
Step 1: Registration
Firstly, you have to open apply online link which will be provided you when online registration would be started. After that you have to accept the term and condition and click on I agree. Then it will ask for you a captcha verification. After doing all you are good to go for online registration.
Now enter your name, email, gender, telephone number, postal address, father’s name and mother’s name. Candidates also need to upload their coloured photograph and their digital signature in the next stage.
Note: You should have your Aadhar number and it will ask you to fill your 12 digit aadar number.
Step 2: Upload images
After successfully entered your details, you have to upload your documents, Image & signation of mentioned size & dimension above.
Step 3: Educational background & Exam Info.
Here you will enter your basic details with your Education background & Exam details like
- Nationality (For example: Indian)
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Category for All India 50% Quota Seats
- Category for State Quota Seats
- Residential domicile state (State of permanent residence of which domicile criteria is satisfied)
- Religious or linguistic minority one belongs to
- Two marks of identification
- Your 12 digit Aadhaar card number
From Education background you have to enter your enter following details.
- Academy marks
- Name of the School/institute where your schooling was completed
- State and month and year of passing 12th class more additional educational qualifications.
Note: Here you have to upload your “Photo ID”
Step 4: Schedule exam
As per the recent report by the Times of India, NEET 2018 will be held on 10 May (Thursday)
Step 5: Fees payment
Now after successful submission the application form it will ask for filling the application fees as per your categories wise.The fees details is mentioned at the stating of the same post. Now if you can either submit your fees online through credit/ Debit card? net banking or you can print your E-challen and submit it to the bank.
After submission your fees you are successfully register for NEET 2018 exam. Now you will be notified for your Admit card within 24 hour either on your register mobile number through SMS or in your Register Email address.
You can also login to registered email address and download your Admit card and take out the print of it.