- CISF recruitment 2018-19| constable fireman 487 Jobs notification | Apply online here
- CISF Jobs 2018 notification at www.cisf.gov.in
- CISF vacancy 2018- Apply online – cisf.gov.in
- Upcoming CISF recruitment 2018-2019 Latest Jobs notification
CISF recruitment 2018-19| constable fireman 487 Jobs notification
| Apply online here
CISF recruitment 2018 notification: Central Industry Security Force (CISF), invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling 487 vacancies for recruiting the Constable/ fireman Jobs. Candidates have a golden opportunity who are looking for 12th pass job and want to make their career in Defence Jobs . Here candidates get high profile job with attractive pay scale of Rs.21700-69100/- per month. Here you will get step by step procedure and full detail information for the CISF Constable fireman Jobs. If you are interested in this job we recommended you to keep reading to know about important aspect like eligibility criteria, age limit, how you can apply online, formalities required, selection procedure/ method, Application fee important dates, qualification details and most important official notification and apply online link for the CISF constable fire bharti 2018 job notification.
CISF Jobs 2018 notification at www.cisf.gov.in
Every year Thousands of candidates apply for the Central Industry Security Force jobs in which Constable posts is one of the biggest post which provides huge number of vacancies and recruit the candidates who meet their eligibility criteria & selection procedure. So before knowing how to apply online you should know what is the latest eligibility criteria for this jobs.
You may also like: ITBP recruitment 2018
|Post name: Constable/ fireman|
|Name of department: C.I.S.F (Central Industry Security Force)|
|vacancies: 487 Posts|
|Qualification Details:||Age limit||Selection process|
(as on 11-01-2018)
|state wise Vacancy :
Posts of Naxal/Militancy Affected Areas: 155 Posts
CISF constable Eligibility criteria
If you are interested in this job and wants to apply online for this job you must know detailed eligibility criteria. In this section you will come to know about education required, selection procedure and age limit.
You may also like: BSF recruitment 2018
Age limit:- The minimum age & maximum age limit of Jobseeker must be 18 & 23 year respectively as per 11-01-2018.
Note: For every govt. job their is a upper Age Relaxation for the reserved categories.
Selection procedure: Once you applied for the post and meet above eligibility criteria then you would be selected or shortlisted for the CISF-job. The selection will be made through Written Test and Trade Test.
- Method of Selection
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET):– Applicants have to complete 5 Kms race within 24 minutes.
- Original Document verification
- Trade Test:- The candidates who qualify the PST/ PET/ Documentation will be put through the respective Trade test. Each candidates will be allowed to appear for one trade test only as entered in the application form.
- Medical Examination:-
- Written Test:- Candidates has to attempt 100 marks MCQ type question containing 100 questions (Qualifying marks 35% for GC & EX- servicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC) within 2 hours
You may also like: SCC GD constable recruitment 2018
CISF exam pattern/ Syllabus & questions
Candidates has to attempt 100 marks MCQ type question containing 100 questions (Qualifying marks 35% for GC & EX- servicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC) within 2 hours.
1. General Awareness/ General Knowledge
2. Knowledge of elementary mathematical
3. Analytical aptitude and ability test
4. English and hindi based questions
|Submission of Online applications from||01-01-2018|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications||11-1-2018|
|Official notification||Apply online|
CISF vacancy 2018- Apply online – cisf.gov.in
Now, if you are interested for the same post and look yourself eligible for this post then firstly you have to read official advertisement which is given above.Then you have to apply online in their official recruiting website. If you are wondering & still confused how to apply online then following the following step as mentioned.
Application fees: General (UR)/OBC category Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit card/Debit Card of any bank. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, women and Ex-servicemen.
- Firstly, click here.
- Fill the required valid details
- Now, upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Double check your application form before submission.
- Now, submit the application form.
- Now, click on “Submit” button/Link.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Note: Always keep original document with you.
Upcoming CISF recruitment 2018-2019 Latest Jobs notification
If you are waiting for more Central Industry Security Force (CISF) post then you are at right place. Here our team provide you latest job and keep update you with correct information & latest upcoming government jobs. Others Job website maybe share wrong information with you but our dedicated team with provide always right information. Our team will regularly updates this page for the CISF Jobs 2018. You are requested to bookmark us by pressing (ctrl + D) from your keyboard or note down our website for more jobs. You can also subscribe us for daily free job alert on your mobile. We understand how this govt. job assist for you 🙂 .