- NCR railway recruitment 2018-19| 446 Act Apprentice jobs for 10th pass
- RRC North Central railway vacancy 2018 notification
- RRC NCR Apprentice Act jobs 2018- Eligibility criteria
- RRC NCR railway apprentice act jobs Application form 2018 at www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Upcoming RRC NCR recruitment 2018-2019 Latest Jobs notification
NCR railway recruitment 2018-19| 446 Act Apprentice jobs for 10th pass
RRC NCR railway recruitment 2018 notification: North Central railway (NCR), invites candidates from eligible candidates for filling 446 vacancies for recruiting the Act Apprentice post. Candidates have a golden opportunity who are looking for the 10th pass job & ITI diploma holder and want to make their career in railway Jobs . Here candidates get high profile job with attractive pay scale of Rs.2,100 during the first year of training, Rs.2,400 during the second year, Rs.2,800 during the third, and Rs.3,100 during the fourth year. Here you will get step by step procedure and full detail information for the RRB NCR act Apprentice Jobs. If you are interested in this job we recommended you to keep reading to know about important aspect like eligibility criteria, age limit, how you can apply , formalities required, selection procedure/ method, Application fee important dates, qualification details and most important official notification and apply online link for the North Central railway bharti 2017-2018 job notification.
RRC North Central railway vacancy 2018 notification
Every year Thousands of candidates apply for the RRC North Central railway jobs in which Act apprentice posts are one the biggest post which provides huge number of vacancies and recruit the candidates who meet their eligibility criteria & selection procedure. So before knowing how to apply, you should know what is the latest eligibility criteria for this jobs.
|Post name: Act apprentice|
|Name of department: RRC NCR|
|Location: Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh|
|vacancies: 446 Posts|
|Qualification Details:||Age limit||Selection process|
|10 pass or its equivalent degree from recognized board/ institute plus ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute||
(as on 30-10-2017)
Also check out: NWR recruitment 2017
RRC NCR Apprentice Act jobs 2018- Eligibility criteria
If you are interested in this job and wants to apply online for this job you must know detailed eligibility criteria. In this section you will come to know about education required, selection procedure and age limit.
check out more similar jobs for 10th pass:
Age limit:- The minimum age & maximum age limit of Jobseeker must be 15 & 30 year respectively as per 30-10-2017.
Note: For every govt. job their is a upper Age Relaxation for the reserved categories. For SC/ST Candidates 05 years, For OBC Candidates 03 years & For PWD Candidates 10 years
- Selection procedure: Once you applied for the post and meet above eligibility criteria then you would be selected or shortlisted for the RRB job. The selection will be made on the basis of 10th/ ITI class marks & documents verification.
|Start date for Submission of applications form||30-10-2017|
|Last date for submission of Applications form||29-11-2017|
Important Links- Official notification & Application form
|Official Notification & Application form|
RRC NCR railway apprentice act jobs Application form 2018 at www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Now, if you are interested for the same post and look yourself eligible for this post then firstly you have to read official advertisement which is given above.Then you have to print application form given at the end of in the official website. If you are wondering & still confused how to apply offline? then following the following step as mentioned.
Firstly candidates have to download the official notification.
- Then, There you will find application form at the end of the offcial notifcation.
- Now print the application form and fill it with your valid information.
- The following must be annexed with application and call letter in the envelope-
“Self addressed 02 good quality envelopes size 11*5, in which one envelope must be pasted with minimum registered postage stamp Rs 27/- . (SC/ST candidates are exempted from pasting of stamps.)
- The candidate has to paste 01 passport size recent photograph on the application form and 01
on the call letter at the designated place with self-attestation.
- It must be ensured that before sending the form, the candidate has also registered online at www.apprenticeship.gov.in as explained in para 1.3 and provide details thereof as asked in the application form.
- Please write on the top of envelop “Application for Act Apprentice – Jhansi Division 2017-18”
And send it to
Office of the Divisional Railway Manager
Personnel Dept. (R&D Section)
North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003.
Note: Always keep original document with you.
Upcoming RRC NCR recruitment 2018-2019 Latest Jobs notification
If you are waiting for more NCR (North Central railway) jobs then you are at right place. Here our team provide you latest job and keep update you with correct information & latest upcoming government jobs. Others Job website maybe share wrong information with you but our dedicated team with provide always right information. Our team will regularly updates this page for the NCR vacancies 2018. You are requested to bookmark us by pressing (ctrl + D) from your keyboard or note down our website for more jobs. You can also subscribe us for daily free job alert on your mobile. We understand how this govt. job assist for you 🙂 .