- APS recruitment 2018-19| Apply online for AWES 1000+ TGT, PGT & PRT jobs at aps-csb.in
- APS Vacancies 2018 notification- aps-csb.in
- APS PGT,TGT & PRT Jobs 2018- Apply online @ aps-csb.in
- Upcoming APS recruitment 2018-2019 Latest AWES jobs notification
APS recruitment 2018-19| Apply online for AWES 1000+ TGT, PGT & PRT jobs at aps-csb.in
APS recruitment 2018: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) invites online applications from eligible candidates for 1000 TGT, PGT & PRT jobs. There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Approximately 1000 teachers get turned over every year due to various reasons in these schools. Candidates have a golden opportunity who are looking for PG & Graduation degree holder and want to make their career in Teaching department. Here candidates get high profile job with an attractive pay of Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and 04,200/- Grade Pay. Here you will get step by step procedure and full detail information for the PGT(Post Graduate Teacher), TGT(Trained Graduate Teacher) & PRT(Primary Teacher) post. If you are interested in this job we recommended you to keep reading to know about important aspect of eligibility criteria, age limit, how you can apply online, formalities required, selection procedure/ method, Application fee important dates, qualification details and most important official notification and apply online link for the Army public school teacher jobs (Bharti) 2018 .
APS Vacancies 2018 notification- aps-csb.in
Every year millions of candidates apply for the Army public school jobs in which TGT, PGT & PRT are the biggest posts which provide a huge number of vacancies and recruit the candidates who meet their eligibility criteria & selection procedure. So before knowing how to apply online, you should know what is the latest eligibility criteria.
Army public school TGT PGT & PRT Jobs details
|Post name: TGT, PGT & PRT|
|Name of department: AWES|
|For PGT Post: Post Graduation degree & B.ed with 50% Marks from a recognized university or institute by government of India||For TGT & PRT posts: Graduation Degree & B.ed with 50% Marks from a recognized university or institute by government of India|
|Age limit||Selection process|
|freshers candidates age limit is 40 years, (In the case of Delhi schools TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs & PGT <36 years) and for experienced candidates age limit is 57 years As on 01 April 2018.||
|Important dates||Important Links|
Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories such as SC/ST (05 years), OBC (03 years) and Women (10 years)
AWES vacancy 2018-19 – Eligibility criteria
If you are interested in this job and wants to apply online for this job you must know detailed eligibility criteria. In this section you will come to know about education required, selection procedure and age limit.
You may also like: KVS recruitment 2018
- Selection procedure: Once you applied for the post and meet above eligibility criteria then you would be selected or shortlisted for the APS teaching jobs. The selection will be made through
- Stage 1-Screening Exam
- Stage 2-Interview
- Stage 3-Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency.
- Stages 2 & 3 will be held in tandem under the aegis of Board of Administration at HQ Command/School Management.
- Appointments will be made as per CBSE/AWES Rules.
Note: Holding a Scorecard by itself does not entitle you to appointment as teacher. It only renders you eligible for Stages 2 & 3 of the selection process.
APS PGT TGT PRT CSB Exam Syllabus/Pattern
- The written test consists of part A & B.
- Exam Scores will be normalised to 100 Marks.
- There is no negative marking.
- The candidate must score minimum 50% for each section to qualify for the post.
|PGT/TGT||Part A||GK, English||3 Hours||90|
|Part B||Specific to subject||90|
|PRT||Part A||Same as Part I for TGT/ PGT||1 Hr 30 Mins||90|
AWES Last year question papers
Firstly, Candidates have to register them self to their official website. Then they get the login username & password. Then they can click below link to get previous year solved question paper
|Submission of Online applications from||01-12-2017|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications||21-12-2017|
|Exam date||15 to 17 jan 2018|
APS PGT,TGT & PRT Jobs 2018- Apply online @ aps-csb.in
Now, if you are interested for the same post and look yourself eligible for this post then firstly you have to read official advertisement which is given above. Then you have to apply online in their official recruiting website i.e. aps-csb.in or awesindia.com. If you are wondering & still confused how to apply online then following the following step as mentioned.
- Firstly, visit their official website or click here.
- A computer with good Internet connectivity so that there is no breakage of Internet during registration
- All your qualification details as you need to enter them while registering for APS exam
- You need to upload your scanned photo, signature and education qualification document while registering, hence keep ready a scanned clear photo, signature and education qualification document of yours. The size of the photo should be 140 x 160 (60Kb) and size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (30Kb)
- A Valid e-mail id which you will be using at least for the next 6 months. All communication will be done on this e-mail id which you will enter while registering for APS exam
- A valid mobile number as all information via sms will be sent to this number
- A valid Credit / Debit card or your net-banking details in case you want to pay ONLINE
Note: Always keep original document with you.
Upcoming APS recruitment 2018-2019 Latest AWES jobs notification
If you are waiting for more Army Public school teaching jobs then you are at right place. Here our team provide you latest job and keep update you with correct information & latest upcoming government jobs. Others Job website maybe share wrong information with you but our dedicated team with provide always right information. Our team will regularly updates this page for the APS Jobs 2018. You are requested to bookmark us by pressing (ctrl + D) from your keyboard or note down our website for more jobs. You can also subscribe us for daily free job alert on your mobile. We understand how this govt. job assist for you 🙂 .