- CBSE NEET UG 2020| Online Application form Available cbse.nic.in
- CBSE NEET 2020 Online Application form Registration start & Closing date
- NEET UG 2020 Application form & formalities details
- How to apply online for NEET UG 2020- www.nbe.edu.in
CBSE NEET UG 2020| Online Application form Available cbse.nic.in
CBSE NEET 2020 online Application form: Recently, CBSE start filling the online application form for Neet UnderGraduate 2020. The online Registration would be done by online mode only. All the interested candidates who are eligible for the NEET Undergraduate 2020 are requested to read the whole post to know step by step procedure for applying online and formalities you are required for Neet UG 2020-21. Aspirants should note that after the last date over, no application form will be accepted by CBSE. So you are requested to note the important dates, fees, how to register before apply online.
CBSE NEET 2020 Online Application form Registration start & Closing date
Neet 2020 Exam date
|NEET Exam||1st week of May 2020 (Sunday)|
|Online registration start date||2nd week of Feb 2020|
|Online registration last date||30 days from the starting date|
|Fees submission dates||march 2020|
|Correction date||update soon|
|Admit card||2nd week of April 2020|
|Result out||05th June 2020 (Tuesday)|
|Counselling||Update soon after result|
NEET UG 2020 Application form & formalities details
NEET ug registration consists of 4 stages. These stages are
For each stages they will ask you to either enter your details or upload your Details. For filling online application you should aware following things.
- Enter your valid information which is in your documents like surnames, Father/ Mother name spelling, your DOB (Date of birth)
- Before proceeding your application form double check your information.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature as per the prescribed specifications
- Keep your original document with you.
NEET UG 2020 Application form fees details
Candidates have to pay their fees through online & offline method. Online payment would be accepted through credit card / debit card or net banking. In offline method, you have to print your e-challen after successfully submission of your application. Candidates have to fill the fees according to their categories.
CBSE Neet UG 2020 Documents required
All candidates who are going to apply for the exam are requested to keep following original document with you.
- Passport size photograph: It should be in JPEG format of 35mm X 45mm dimension & should not more than 240 KB in size.
- Signature: It should be in JPEG format of 80mm to 35mm dimension & should not more than 240 KB in size.
- Proof of remittance of fee.
- Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application
- Copy of the System generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J & K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota.
How to apply online for NEET UG 2020- www.nbe.edu.in
To apply online candidates have to follow the step by step procedure which is mention below. If you have any doubt you can drop us a comment at the end of the post. Our team will revert you as soon as possible.
Step 1: Registration
Firstly, you have to open apply online link which will be provided you when online registration would be started. After that you have to accept the term and condition and click on I agree. Then it will ask for you a captcha verification. After doing all you are good to go for online registration.
Now enter your name, email, gender, telephone number, postal address, father’s name and mother’s name. Candidates also need to upload their coloured photograph and their digital signature in the next stage.
Note: You should have your Aadhar number and it will ask you to fill your 12 digit aadar number.
Step 2: Upload images
After successfully entered your details, you have to upload your documents, Image & signature of mentioned size & dimension above.
Step 3: Educational background & Exam Info.
Here you will enter your basic details with your Education background & Exam details like
- Nationality (For example: Indian)
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Category for All India 50% Quota Seats
- Category for State Quota Seats
- Residential domicile state (State of permanent residence of which domicile criteria is satisfied)
- Religious or linguistic minority one belongs to
- Two marks of identification
- Your 12 digit Aadhaar card number
From Education background you have to enter your enter following details.
- Academy marks
- Name of the School/institute where your schooling was completed
- State and month and year of passing 12th class more additional educational qualifications.
Note: Here you have to upload your “Photo ID”
Step 4: Schedule exam
As per the recent report by the Times of India, NEET 2020 will be held on 10 May (Thursday)
Step 5: Fees payment
Now after successful submission the application form it will ask for filling the application fees as per your categories wise.The fees details are mentioned at the stating of the same post. Now if you can either submit your fees online through credit/ Debit card? net banking or you can print your E-challen and submit it to the bank.
After submission your fees you are successfully registered for NEET 2020 exam. Now you will be notified for your Admit card within 24 hour either on your register mobile number through SMS or in your Register Email address.
You can also login to a registered email address and download your Admit card and take out the print of it.