- Goa Police recruitment 2018-19| Upcoming 10000 Constable & SI Jobs at goapolice.gov.in
- Goa Police Jobs 2018- www.goapolice.gov.in
- Apply online for Goa Police vacancy at goapolice.gov.in
- Upcoming Goa Police recruitment 2018-2019 Latest Jobs notification
Goa Police recruitment 2018-19| Upcoming 10000 Constable & SI Jobs at goapolice.gov.in
Goa Police recruitment 2018: Goa state police invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling 10000 vacancies for recruiting the SI (Daroga) & Constable jobs, in which 8000 vacancies will be available for Male candidates and 2000 for female candidates. Candidates have a golden opportunity who are looking for 10th/12th & Graduation pass job and want to make their career in Defence category. Here candidates get high profile job with the attractive pay of Rs. 9300-34800/ + 4200/- per month . Here you will get step by step procedure and full detail information for the Sub Inspector & Constable post. If you are interested in this job we recommended you to keep reading to know about important aspect of eligibility criteria, age limit, how you can apply online, formalities required, selection procedure/ method, Application fee important dates, qualification details and most important official notification and apply online link for the Goa Police Daroga & constable Bharti 2018.
Goa Police Jobs 2018- www.goapolice.gov.in
Every year Thousands of candidates apply for Goa Police Bharti in which daroga & constable are the biggest posts which provide a huge number of vacancies and recruits the candidates who meet their eligibility criteria & selection procedure. So before knowing how to apply online, you should know what is the latest eligibility criteria for police jobs in the 2018-2019 session.
|Name of department: Goa police|
Constable: 18-25 years
SI: 20 to 37 years
|Qualification Details:||Selection process|
|SI Post: Graduation pass
Constable post: 10th pass
|Categories wise Vacancy :
Goa Police Jobs Eligibility criteria
If you are interested in this job and wants to apply online for this job you must know detailed eligibility criteria. In this section, you will come to know about education required, selection procedure and age limit.
You may also like: BSF recruitment 2018
Education qualification requirement: If you are interested in this job and want to apply for the same post then your education qualification must be same as mentioned below.
- SUB INSPECTOR Post: Candidates should have Graduate or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute with minimum qualifying marks.
- Constable Post: 10th pass from or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute with minimum qualifying marks.
Age limit:- The minimum age & maximum age limit of Jobseeker must be between 18 to 25 for constable & 20 & 37 years for sub Inspector respectively as per 01-01-2018.
Note: For every govt job there is an Age Relaxation for the reserved categories as shown below,
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- Selection procedure: Once you applied for the post and meet above eligibility criteria then you would be selected or shortlisted for the Police jobs. The selection will be made through Preliminary Written Exam, Main Exam & Physical Test.
Important Dates (calendar 2018)
|Submission of Online applications from||update soon|
|The last date for submission of Online Applications||update soon|
|Official notification||Application form|
Apply online for Goa Police vacancy at goapolice.gov.in
Now, if you are interested in the same post and look yourself eligible for this post then firstly you have to read an official advertisement which is given above. Then you have to apply online on their official recruiting website i.e http://goapolice.gov.in/. If you are wondering & still confused how to apply online then following the following step as mentioned.
- Firstly, visit their official website i.e goapolice.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will find “Police Sub-Inspector & constable Recruitment” or recruitment/ career section.
- Click On Recruitment link/button.
- There you will find the Police jobs 2018 for the post which you are applying for.
- open that notification and read it very carefully.
- Now, click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the required valid details
- Now, upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Double check your application form before submission.
- Now, submit the application form.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Note: Always keep the original document with you.
Upcoming Goa Police recruitment 2018-2019 Latest Jobs notification
If you are waiting for more Goa police vacancy then you are at right place. Here our team provide you latest job and keep update you with correct information & latest upcoming government jobs. Others Job website maybe share wrong information with you but our dedicated team with provide always right information. Our team will regularly update this page for the Goa-Police Jobs. You are requested to bookmark us by pressing (Ctrl + D) from your keyboard or note down our website for more jobs. You can also subscribe us for daily free job alert on your mobile. We understand how this govt job assists you :).