- Haryana Police recruitment 2018-19| Latest 7110 SI & GD Constable vacancy- Reopen Online Application forms
- Haryana Police Constable & SI Jobs 2018- hssc.gov.in Bharti
- Apply online for Haryana Police vacancy at www.hssc.gov.in
- Upcoming Haryana Police recruitment 2018-2019 Latest Jobs news notification
Haryana Police recruitment 2018-19| Latest 7110 SI & GD Constable vacancy- Reopen Online Application forms
Haryana Police recruitment 2018: Again, Haryana state police invites online applications from eligible candidates for Refilling 7110 vacancies for recruiting the SI & GD Constable male & female jobs, in which 5900 vacancies will be available for Male candidates and 1210 for female candidates. Candidates have a golden opportunity who has missed last time to apply online for various reason in Defence category. Here candidates get high profile job with the attractive pay of Rs. 9300-34800/ + 4200/- per month. Here you will get step by step procedure and full detail information for the Sub Inspector & Constable post. If you are interested in this job we recommended you to keep reading to know about important aspect of eligibility criteria, age limit, how you can apply online, formalities required, selection procedure/ method, Application fee important dates, qualification details and most important official notification and apply online link for the Haryana Police Daroga & constable Bharti 2018.
Haryana Police Constable & SI Jobs 2018- hssc.gov.in Bharti
Every year Thousands of candidates apply for Haryana Police Bharti in which daroga & constable are the biggest posts which provide a huge number of vacancies and recruits the candidates who meet their eligibility criteria & selection procedure. So before knowing how to apply online, you should know what is the latest eligibility criteria for police jobs in the 2018-2019 session.
|Apply online Start date: 28 April to 28 May 2018|
|Name of department: Haryana police|
Constable: 18-25 years As on 01.01.2018
SI: 20 to 37 years As on 01.01.2018
|Qualification Details:||Selection process|
|SI Post: Graduation pass
GD Constable post: 10th pass
Haryana Police Jobs Eligibility criteria
If you are interested in this job and wants to apply online for this job you must know detailed eligibility criteria. In this section, you will come to know about education required, selection procedure and age limit.
You may also like: Defence recruitment 2018
Education qualification requirement: If you are interested in this job and want to apply for the same post then your education qualification must be same as mentioned below.
- SUB INSPECTOR Post: Candidates should have Graduate or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute with minimum qualifying marks.
- GD Constable Post: 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute with minimum qualifying marks.
Age limit:- The minimum age & maximum age limit of Jobseeker must be between 18 to 25 for constable & 20 & 37 years for sub Inspector respectively as per 01-01-2018.
Note: For every govt job there is an Age Relaxation for the reserved categories as shown below,
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- Selection procedure: Once you applied for the post and meet above eligibility criteria then you would be selected or shortlisted for the Police jobs. The selection will be made through Written Test, PMT (Physical Measurement Test), PST (Physical Screening Test), Scrutiny of Documents (Documentation), I-PT (Interview-cum-Personality Test).
Required Physical Parameters
|Male||170 Centimeter General Category||83 Centimeter’ (unexpanded) to 87 Centimeter (Expanded)|
|168 Centimeter of eligible reserve Categories as Per latest existing Government Reservation Policy.||81 Centimeter (unexpanded) to 85 Centimeter (Expanded)|
|Female||158 Centimeter General Category|
|156 Centimeter of eligible reserve categories as per latest existing Government Reservation Policy|
Haryana Police Exam Pattern and Syllabus
|Exam||Syllabus||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|Written Test||General Knowledge, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, Numerical Ability, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry||100||80||90 Minutes|
Important Dates (calendar 2018)
|Submission of Online applications from||16-10-2018|
|The last date for submission of Online Applications||22-10-0218|
|Reopen Online Application form|
Apply online for Haryana Police vacancy at www.hssc.gov.in
Now, if you are interested in the same post and look yourself eligible for this post then firstly you have to read an official advertisement which is given above. Then you have to apply online on their official recruiting website i.e http://haryanapoliceonline.gov.in/ or www.hssc.gov.in. If you are wondering & still confused how to apply online then following the following step as mentioned.
- Firstly, visit their official website i.e www.hssc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will find “Police Sub-Inspector & constable Recruitment” or recruitment/ career section.
- Click On Recruitment link/button.
- There you will find the Police jobs 2018 for the post which you are applying for.
- open that notification and read it very carefully.
- Now, click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the required valid details
- Now, upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Double check your application form before submission.
- Now, submit the application form.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Note: Always keep the original document with you.
Upcoming Haryana Police recruitment 2018-2019 Latest Jobs news notification
If you are waiting for more Haryana police vacancy then you are at right place. Here our team provide you latest job and keep update you with correct information & latest upcoming government jobs. Others Job website maybe share wrong information with you but our dedicated team with provide always right information. Our team will regularly update this page for the Haryana-Police Jobs. You are requested to bookmark us by pressing (Ctrl + D) from your keyboard or note down our website for more jobs. You can also subscribe us for daily free job alert on your mobile. We understand how this govt job assists you :).