- karnataka state Police recruitment 2019-20| 517 SRPC vacancy at www.ksp.gov.in
- Upcoming Karnataka Police Jobs 2019 notification- ksp.gov.in
- Karnataka Police recruitment 2019- Apply online at www.ksp.gov.in
- Upcoming Karnataka state Police recruitment 2019-2020 Latest Jobs notification
karnataka state Police recruitment 2019-20| 517 SRPC vacancy at www.ksp.gov.in
KSP recruitment 2019: Karnataka state police invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling 517 vacancies for recruiting the Police Special Reserve Police Constable jobs. Candidates have a golden opportunity who are looking for the fresheners and want to make their career in Defence category. Here candidates get high profile job with the attractive pay of Rs. 9300-34800/ + 4200/- per month . Here you will get step by step procedure and full detail information for the KSP SRPC post. If you are interested in this job we recommended you to keep reading to know about important aspect of eligibility criteria, age limit, how you can apply online, formalities required, selection procedure/ method, Application fee important dates, qualification details and most important official notification and apply online link for the Karnataka Police SRPC Bharti 2019.
Important Dates (calendar 2019)
|Submission of Online applications from||_-_-2019 (update soon)|
|The last date for submission of Online Applications||_-_-2019 (update soon)|
|The last date for Fee submission||_-_-2019 (update soon)|
Upcoming Karnataka Police Jobs 2019 notification- ksp.gov.in
Every year millions of candidates apply for Karnataka Police Bharti in which daroga & constable are the biggest posts which provide a huge number of vacancies and recruits the candidates who meet their eligibility criteria & selection procedure. So before knowing how to apply online, you should know what is the latest eligibility criteria for police jobs in the 2019-2020 session.
|Name of department: Karnataka state police|
Constable: 18-25 years
SI: 20 to 37 years
|Qualification Details:||Selection process|
|SI Post: Graduation pass
Constable post: 10th pass
|Categories wise Vacancy :
Karnataka Police Jobs Eligibility criteria
If you are interested in this job and wants to apply online for this job you must know detailed eligibility criteria. In this section, you will come to know about education required, selection procedure and age limit.
You may also like: BSF recruitment 2019
Education qualification requirement: If you are interested in this job and want to apply for the same post then your education qualification must be same as mentioned below.
- SUB INSPECTOR Post: Candidates should have Graduate or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute with minimum qualifying marks.
- Constable Post: 10th pass from or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute with minimum qualifying marks.
Age limit:- The minimum age & maximum age limit of Jobseeker must be between 18 to 25 for constable & 20 & 37 years for sub Inspector respectively as per 01-01-2019.
Note: For every govt job there is an Age Relaxation for the reserved categories as shown below,
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
Selection procedure: Once you applied for the post and meet above eligibility criteria then you would be selected or shortlisted for the Police jobs. The selection will be made through Preliminary Written Exam, Main Exam & Physical Test.
Karnataka Police recruitment 2019- Apply online at www.ksp.gov.in
Now, if you are interested in the same post and look yourself eligible for this post then firstly you have to read an official advertisement which is given above. Then you have to apply online in their official recruiting website i.e http://www.ksp.gov.in. If you are wondering & still confused how to apply online then following the following step as mentioned.
- Firstly, visit their official website i.e rec16.ksponline.co.in.
- On the homepage, you will find “Police Sub-Inspector & constable Recruitment” or recruitment/ career section.
- Click On Recruitment link/button.
- There you will find the Police jobs 2019 for the post which you are applying for.
- open that notification and read it very carefully.
- Now, click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the required valid details
- Now, upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Double check your application form before submission.
- Now, submit the application form.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Note: Always keep the original document with you.
Upcoming Karnataka state Police recruitment 2019-2020 Latest Jobs notification
If you are waiting for more Karnataka police vacancy then you are at right place. Here our team provide you latest job and keep update you with correct information & latest upcoming government jobs. Others Job website maybe share wrong information with you but our dedicated team with provide always right information. Our team will regularly update this page for the Karnataka Police Jobs. You are requested to bookmark us by pressing (Ctrl + D) from your keyboard or note down our website for more jobs. You can also subscribe us for daily free job alert on your mobile. We understand how this govt job assists you :).