Download KVS Non-Teaching Admit card 2019/ hall tickets
KVS Admit card 2019:- Admit card is one of the important document you should have while appearing in an exam. Without admit card, you wouldn’t allow appearing in the exam. It contains important details like Roll number, Name of the examination center, Subject codes, Exam date & your personal information which would be needed for the exam. In KVS the Testing ID is same as roll number which is mentioned in your KVS admit card. It is requested to all the candidates to take your ID proof with your Admit card on the day of the exam. To know how to download the Kendriya Vidyalaya admit card keep reading the article.
Note: KVS admits card will be available after submission of your application form.
Also, read KVS recruitment Notification & Syllabus details.
Candidates have not to worry about their admit card. They will notification through their registered mobile number and Email for their Admit card. Usually, Admit card is available After 3-4 days from the last date of submission the application form.
It contains some important instruction about your exam & exam centre. This acknowledgement and admit card would be sent to your registered Email address.
You can also download your admit card by following the following steps:-
Download Kvs Admit card 2018 from their site at kvsangathan.nic.in
After completing your registration process and successfully submission of your fees you can download your Admit card within 24 hours from KVS official website.
- You have to Select “Admit card” after click here.
- Now, wait for the admit card or if you found there Admit card notification then click on that.
- Now enter your “Application no.”, “Date of Birth” & “Email ID” & hit submit button.
- Now simply download your Admit card in PDF format.
- Take out the print of your admit card & keep a duplicate copy/ soft copy with you for an emergency.
- Now read carefully the instruction given at the end of your Admit card.
- It is suggested to all the candidates to visit the once before your exam in your examination center to get an idea about route & timing.
Note: Keep one of the following ID cards with your Admit card for appearing in the KVs Non-teaching post. It would help you to prove your identity. Best of luck on your exam 🙂