- NEET PG 2020 Notification- Results on nbe.edu.in
- NEET PG 2020 Expected Exam date
- NEET PG & NEET MDS 2020-2021 latest news Updates- Notification
- NEET PG 2020- Eligibility criteria
- NEET PG 2020- Online Registration Formalities
- Neet PG 2020-2021 Application Form
NEET PG 2020 Notification- Results on nbe.edu.in
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PostGraduates also known as NEET PG in short form and it is an Entrance exam to be graduate in the medical field like Bachelor of Medicine Doctor/ Doctor of Medicine (MS or MD). After clearing NEET student would be applicable and get Government or Private medical colleges in India. Like NEET UG replaced All India Premedical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT 2020), Similarly NEET PG has been replaced All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE 2020) and DNB CET. NEET PostGraduates (PG) provides MS/ MD courses under National Board of Education (NBE) organization (official website: nbe.edu.in).
Latest News Updates: NEET PG Exam date has been announced by NATBoard.edu.in
|Exam name||Expected Exam date|
|DNB Post Diploma CET or DNB- PDCET||14-12-2019|
- Click here to download the “Schedule of Forthcoming MCQ Based Examinations of NBE” pdf.
- Click here to download the “Subsuming of DNB-CETSS and FET into NEET-SS” pdf.
NEET PG 2020 Expected Exam date
It is expected that the NEET PG will conduct the exam during the First week of January 2020. The result will be declared on the 31st of January 2020. The first round of counseling will be on start from 2nd week of March to 3rd week of March 2020. The state counseling will start from 25 March to 5th April 2020. Following are the details for the NEET PG 2020 schedule.
|Registration start date||End of October 2019|
|Registration closing date||End of November 2019|
|Exam date||First week of January 2020|
|Result date||End of January 2020|
|Counseling- 1st round||12 March- 24 march for All India Quota & 25 March to 5 April for state quota|
|Last date of joining||3rd April for All India quota & 12 April for state quota|
|Counselling- 2nd round||6 April for all India Quota & 15th to 26 April for state quota|
|Last date of Joining||22 April for All India quota & 3rd of may for state quota|
|College’s name list||27 may for All India quota & 13 may for state quota|
|Last date of Joining||31 may for all India Quota & 18 May for state quota|
NEET PG & NEET MDS 2020-2021 latest news Updates- Notification
- NEET-PG 2020 shall be conducted by NBE on the computer-based platform.
- The examination will be conducted on a single day in single session i.e. all candidates will be taking the same question paper.
- There shall not be any equating or scaling of the marks obtained by the candidate
National Board of Examinations National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NBE NEET) going to organized an Entrance exam for Candidates who want admission in MS/MD programs postgraduate Medical course).
NEET PG Exam detailed Summary:-
|Exam detailed Summary for NEET PG 2020|
|Exam Name:||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Organization name:||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Courses/ Programs:||MD/MS and PG Diploma|
|Total Seat:||23686 seats ( MD/MS and PG Diploma )|
|Course Duration:||MD/MS: 3 years|
|Exam Duration:||3 hours 30 mins|
|Examination Mode:||Online/ Computer based|
|Examination Date:||1st week January 2020|
NEET PG 2020- Eligibility criteria
|NEET PG 2020- Eligible criteria|
|Age Limit:||For NEET PG 2020, there is no lower age limit or upper age limit. This can be said from last year brochure as NBE is yet to release NEET PG 2020 brochure.|
|Nationality:||The candidate must be an Indian Citizen|
NEET PG 2020- Online Registration Formalities
There is only the online application method is available. As per the latest news update, the released date of application form for registration month of October 2019. Candidates firstly have to register their official website then they would able to apply online for neet-pg. Once you register with your valid information then you have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, photo ID, SMC/MCI & other certificates in the prescribed format and do payment through online mode only. After that print out the application form for further use.
NEET PG Exam Pattern
The exam Pattern would be similar to every year comes, but the exam difficulty level would be high. All the applicants have to answer 300 MCQ question in 2 hour limited time. As per latest nbe notification, you will reward 4 marks for each correct answer and -1 for each wrong attempt.
|Exam Name||NEET PG (Postgraduate)|
|Exam Medium||3 hours|
|Correct answer||4 marks|
|Unattempted question||zero marks|
NEET PG 2020 Syllabus-Subject wise weight age of the questions
The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India.
|Social and Preventive Medicine||25|
|Medicine Dermatology & Venereology||37|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopaedics, and Anaesthesia||46|
|Radiodiagnosis and Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
Allocation of time for the NEET PG shall be as follows
|Events||Forenoon Session||Afternoon Session|
|Candidate Entry Time at Reporting Counter||09:00 AM||14:45 PM|
|Reporting Counter Entry Closes||09:30 AM||15:15 PM|
|Check-in Procedures||09:00 AM TO 10:00 AM||14:45 PM TO 15:45 PM|
|Exam Start Time||10:00 AM||15:45 PM|
|Exam End Time||01:45 PM||19:30 PM|
Neet PG 2020-2021 Application Form
The online registration for Neet PG 2020 would be starting from 31st of October 2020 (expected). Candidates are requested to wait till that date, We will provide the link you to fill the application form as soon as Application form available on www.MCC.nic.in, nbe.edu.in/neetpg/ we will update our page. Candidates are requested to keep visiting the same page for future updates or you can bookmark us (Press ctrl+D key on your computer).
Apply online for NEET PG 2020-21 @nbe.edu.in
- Candidates have to keep their scanned photocopy and thumbs impression and all important documents
- Now you have to create an account with a valid username and password.
- Candidates are requested to provide an active mobile number. Because once you enter your number you will get all important your application status notification on your mobile via SMS.
- Give your valid information like MBBS degree Completion date, Aggregates in your MBBS degree.
- Select the Examination center which is near to your place.
- Information of MBBS & Completion date of Internship [before 31st March 2017]
- At last, give an overview to the application form before finally submission.
- Now note your application number and print the E-challan and submit it to near your bank
You can check out the Application form fees according to categories wise:-
NEET PG 2020 Admit Card
Once you have filled your application form, You will notify about your admit card via SMS on your mobile. You can download your admit card from the link you will receive on your mobile. Once you open the link, you have to
- Login there from your username and password
- Go to admit card section or click on download admit card
- Now save that admit card as PDF and print that admit card
- You can laminate that admit card, Admit card is a license to appear in the exam, so keep it in the safe place and don’t forget it bring with you on the examination day.
- It is mandatory to keep at least one ID proof with your admit card.
Note: You can use the passport, PAN card, voter’s Id, Aadhar Card, driving license, MCI, SMC registration certificate etc as your ID proof, in which your photo is clearly visual and match with admit card.
NEET PG Result 2020 notification
The result will be declared in the month of January 2020. You can check your result and download your mark sheet once it declared. We will provide you here result download link once it declared.
Expected date for PG result 2020
|2020||10 Jan 2020|
|2019||6- January 2019|
Merit List NEET PG 2020
It is now incoming soon, once the result is declared, the merit list also will be published by the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST organization. Once it published.
The counseling would be done on the basis of merit list. In this stage, all the qualified student would be allotted the Seat. Candidates who qualify for All India Quota for the seats is 50% will have to apply for it. Counseling would be held on In the month of March 2020, tentatively.
NEET PG 2020 Cut off for All India NEET PG Rank
|Categories name||Qualifying Criteria|
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score out of 1200|
|Persons with disability||30 percentile||244|