- NEET PG 2020 Online Registration Link| Apply online
- NEET PG 2020 Online Application form Registration start & Closing date
- NEET PG 2020 Application form & formalities details
- How to apply online for NEET PG 2020 @www.nbe.edu.in
NEET PG 2020 Online Registration Link| Apply online
NEET PG 2020 online Application form: Soon NBE start filling the online application form for Neet PostGraduate 2020. The Registration would be done by online mode only from 31st of October. All the interested candidates who are eligible for the NEET Postgraduate 2020 are requested to read the whole post to know step by step procedure for applying online and formalities you are required for Neet PG 2020-19. Aspirants should note that after last date over, no application form will be accepted by NBE. So you are requested to note the important dates, fees, how to register before apply online.
NEET PG 2020 Online Application form Registration start & Closing date
|Registration start date||End of October 2019|
|Registration closing date||End of November 2019|
|Exam date||First week of January 2020|
|Result date||End of January 2020|
|Counseling- 1st round||12 March- 24 march for All India Quota & 25 March to 5 April for state quota|
|Last date of joining||3rd April for All India quota & 12 April for state quota|
|Counselling- 2nd round||6 April for all India Quota & 15th to 26 April for state quota|
|Last date of Joining||22 April for All India quota & 3rd of may for state quota|
|College’s name list||27 may for All India quota & 13 may for state quota|
|Last date of Joining||31 may for all India Quota & 18 May for state quota|
NEET PG 2020 Application form & formalities details
NEET pg registration consists of 5 stages. These stages are Online registration, creating username and password, filling application form, date and time scheduling and payment. For each stage they will ask you to either enter your details or upload your Details. For filling online application you should aware following things.
- Enter your valid information which is in your documents like surnames, Father/ Mother name spelling, your DOB (Date of birth)
- Before proceeding your application form double check your information.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature as per the prescribed specifications
- Keep your original document with you.
NEET PG 2020 Application form fees details
Candidates have to pay their fees through an online & offline method. Online payment would be accepted through credit card/debit card or net banking. In the offline method, you have to print your e-challen after successful submission of your application. Candidates have to fill the fees according to their categories.
Neet PG 2020 Documents required
All candidates who are going to apply for the exam are requested to keep the following original document with you.
- Passport size photograph: It should be in JPEG format of 35mm X 45mm dimension & should not more than 240 KB in size.
- Signature: It should be in JPEG format of 80mm to 35mm dimension & should not more than 240 KB in size.
- Photo ID: It should be in JPEG format & should not more than 500 KB in size.
- MCI/SMC certificate: It should be in JPEG format & should not more than 500 KB in size.
How to apply online for NEET PG 2020 @www.nbe.edu.in
To apply online candidates have to follow the step by step procedure which is mention below. If you have any doubt you can drop us a comment at the end of the post. Our team will revert you as soon as possible.
Step 1: Registration
Firstly, you have to open apply online link which will be provided you when online registration would be started. After that you have to accept the term and condition and click on I agree. Then it will ask for you a captcha verification. After doing all you are good to go for online registration.
Now enter your name, email, gender, telephone number, postal address, father’s name and mother’s name. Candidates also need to upload their colored photograph and their digital signature in the next stage.
Note: You should have your Aadhar number and it will ask you to fill your 12 digit aadar number.
Step 2: Upload images
After successfully entered your details, you have to upload your documents, Image & signature of the mentioned size & dimension above.
Step 3: Educational background & Exam Info.
Here you will enter your basic details with your Education background & Exam details like
- Nationality (For example Indian)
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Category for All India 50% Quota Seats
- Category for State Quota Seats
- Residential domicile state (State of permanent residence of which domicile criteria is satisfied)
- Whether willing to opt for DNB Broad Specialty courses
- Preference to take up postgraduate courses in an institution/hospital of Armed Forces Medical Services
- Whether PWD (Physically Handicapped)
- Religious or linguistic minority one belongs to
- Two marks of identification
- Your MCI/SMC Registration number
- Medical Council and the Type of Registration
- Your 12 digit Aadhaar card number
From Education background, you have to enter your enter following details.
- Total aggregate obtained in professional MBBS examination
- Name of the university/institute and college where MBBS was completed
- State and month and year of passing MBBS
- Internship completion date and more additional educational qualifications
Note: Here you have to upload your “Photo ID and MCI/SMC Certificate”
Step 4: Schedule exam
As per latest notification NBE announced that “The examination will be conducted on a single day in single session i.e. all candidates will be taking the same question paper”
Step 5: Fees payment
Now after successful submission the application form it will ask for filling the application fees as per your categories wise. The fees details are mentioned at the stating of the same post. Now if you can either submit your fees online through credit/ Debit card? net banking or you can print your E-challen and submit it to the bank.
After submission your fees you are successfully registered for NEET 2020 exam. Now you will be notified for your Admit card within 24 hours either on your register mobile number through SMS or in your Register Email address.
You can also login to the registered email address and download your Admit card and take out the print of it.