- RBI recruitment 2018-19| Grade B Officers post- 166 vacancy| Apply online at rbi.org.in
- Reserve Bank of India vacancy 2018 notification
- RBI Grade B jobs 2018- Eligibility criteria
- RBI Grade B Officer 2018 syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Apply online for RRI Jobs – rbi.org.in
- Upcoming RBI Jobs 2018-2019 Latest jobs news notification
RBI recruitment 2018-19| Grade B Officers post- 166 vacancy| Apply online at rbi.org.in
RBI recruitment 2018 notification: Reserve Bank of India (RBI), invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling 166 vacancies for recruiting the Grade B Officer jobs. Candidates have a golden opportunity who are looking for the Graduation pass and want to make their career in Bank sector. Here candidates get high profile job with attractive pay scale of Rs.35,150 – 67,933/- per month. Here you will get step by step procedure and full detail information for the RBI Grade B Jobs. If you are interested in this job we recommended you to keep reading to know about important aspect of eligibility criteria, age limit, how you can apply online, formalities required, selection procedure/ method, Application fee important dates, qualification details and most important official notification and apply online link for the Reserve Bank of India Bharti 2018 job notification.
Reserve Bank of India vacancy 2018 notification
Every year Thousands of candidates apply for the Reserve Bank of India jobs in which Officers posts are one the biggest post which provides a huge number of vacancies and recruits the candidates who meet their eligibility criteria & selection procedure. So before knowing how to apply online, you should know what is the latest eligibility criteria for this jobs.
|Name of department: Reserve Bank of India|
|vacancies: 166 Posts|
|Qualification Details:||Age limit||Selection process|
|Candidates Should Have Complete Any Graduate from a Recognized University.||
(as on 1-10-2017)
RBI Grade B jobs 2018- Eligibility criteria
If you are interested in this job and wants to apply online for this job you must know detailed eligibility criteria. In this section, you will come to know about education required, selection procedure and age limit.
You may also like:
Selection procedure: Once you applied for the post and meet above eligibility criteria then you would be selected or shortlisted for the RBI job. The selection will be made on the basis of the preliminary round, mains round and an interview.
RBI Grade B Officer 2018 syllabus & Exam Pattern
A. Examination Pattern
(i) The examination will consist of two phases, viz. – Phase-I & Phase-II followed by the interview.
(ii) Phase-I examination will be objective type with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The Phase-I examination will continue as per the existing Phase-I examination for Grade-‘B’ (DR). There are four modules in Phase-I, viz.- General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning.
(iii) Phase-II examinations will consist of three papers in MCQ pattern (except Paper-I) – viz. Paper-I on English (writing skills); Paper-II – Economic & Social Issues and Paper-III – (optional subjects) – Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics.
(iv) Candidates will be required to write all the papers online.
(v) Only successful candidates of Phase-I will appear for Phase-II examination on a later date.
(vi) Based on the results of Phase-II examinations candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
(vii) Final selection will be through merit lists which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in Phase-II (Paper-I + Paper-II + Paper-III) and Interview.
B. Duration of Examinations and Distribution of Marks
(i) Phase-I : Objective Type – 2 hours – 200 marks
(ii) Phase-II: Three Papers – 300 marks
- Paper-I – online- English-( writing skills)- 1½ hours – 100 marks
- Paper-II – Economic and Social Issues – 1½ hours – 100 marks
- Paper-III – Optional Paper (Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics) – 1½ hours – 100 marks
(iii) Interview: 50 marks
The interview will continue in its existing format.
|Submission of Online applications from||03-07-2018|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications||23-07-2018|
|Grade B General – Phase 1 Examination||16-08-2018|
|Grade B General – Phase 2 Examination||07-09-2018|
Apply online for RRI Jobs – rbi.org.in
Now, if you are interested in the same post and look yourself eligible for this post then firstly you have to read the official advertisement which is given above. Then you have to apply online on their official recruiting website. If you are wondering & still confused how to apply online then following the following step as mentioned.
- Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Grade B” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details on the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Note: Always keep the original document with you.
Upcoming RBI Jobs 2018-2019 Latest jobs news notification
If you are waiting for more RBI (Reserve Bank of India) post then you are at right place. Here our team provide you latest job and keep update you with correct information & latest upcoming government jobs. Others Job website maybe share wrong information with you but our dedicated team with provide always right information. Our team will regularly update this page for the RBI Jobs 2018-2019. You are requested to bookmark us by pressing (ctrl + D) from your keyboard or note down our website for more jobs. You can also subscribe us for daily free job alert on your mobile. We understand how this govt. job assist for you 🙂 .