- SBI recruitment 2018-19| 10040 clerk & SO Jobs details- Apply online
- SBI clerk Jobs 2018- www.statebankofindia.com
- SBI Latest Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Apply online for SBI recruitment 2018- www.sbi.co.in
- Upcoming SBI recruitment 2018-2019 Latest jobs notification
SBI recruitment 2018-19| 10040 clerk & SO Jobs details- Apply online
SBI clerk recruitment 2018: State bank of India invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling 10,040 vacancies for recruiting the SO (407) & Clerk- 9,633 (regular and backlog) jobs. Candidates who are looking for Graduates pass job and want to make their career in SBI bank, have a golden opportunity. Here candidates get high profile job with an attractive pay of Rs. 12 lakhs per annum. Here you will get step by step procedure and full detail information for the clerk & Specialist Cadre Officers post. If you are interested in this job we recommended you to keep reading to know about important aspect of eligibility criteria, age limit, how you can apply online, formalities required, selection procedure/ method, Application fee important dates, qualification details and most important official notification and apply online link for the SBI clerks Bharti 2018.
Check Out Latest SBI SO Jobs
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Complete details||Click here|
For Clerk, post keep reading the post…
SBI clerk Jobs 2018- www.statebankofindia.com
Every year millions of candidates apply for State bank of India clerk Post. These are one of the biggest posts which provides a huge number of vacancies and recruit the candidates who meet their eligibility criteria & selection procedure.
So before knowing how to apply online, you should know what is the latest eligibility criteria for the SBI jobs.
|Post Name: Junior Associates Clerk|
|Name of department: State bank of India|
|Qualification Details:||Age limit||Selection process|
For Junior Associates: Graduation in any discipline
(as on 01-01 -2018 )
State wise vacancy:-
SBI vacancy Eligibility Criteria
If you are interested in this job and wants to apply online for this job you must know detailed eligibility criteria. In this section, you will come to know about education required, selection procedure and age limit.
You may also like: Bank recruitment 2018
Education qualification requirement:
- For Junior Associates clerk: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age limit:- The minimum age & maximum age limit of Jobseeker must be between 20 to 28 as on 01-01-2018
SBI jobs- Age Relaxation
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|PWD (SC /ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
- Selection procedure: Once you applied for the post and meet above eligibility criteria then you would be selected or shortlisted for the SBI job. The selection will be made through Prelims/ Mains exam.
SBI Latest Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus
(only for PO post)
- Phase- 1 Preliminary Exam
Candidates have to answer 100 question within 1-hour time limit.
|s no.||Test name||Total questions||Max. marks||Duration|
- Phase-2 Mains Exam
|S no.||Test name||Total question||Max. marks||Duration|
|1||General / Financial awareness||50||50||35 minute|
|2||General english||40||40||35 minute|
|3||Quantitative aptitude||50||50||45 minute|
|4||Reasoning computer aptitude||50||60||45 minute|
|Total||190||200||2 hr. 40 min.|
Some Important Instruction for exam:-
- It will be computer-based
- it will be online
- Need to score qualifying marks
- Negative marks will be 0.25 marks per the wrong question
- Cut off marks will be decided by the bank
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks in professional knowledge test & Interview or Interview only.
Important Dates (calendar 2018)
|Exam date||Prelims exam date: March/ April
Main exam date: 12-05-2018
|Official notification||Apply online|
Apply online for SBI recruitment 2018- www.sbi.co.in
Now, if you are interested in the same post and look yourself eligible for this post then firstly you have to read the official advertisement which is given above. After that, you have to apply online by login to i.e. https://www.SBI.co.in. If you are wondering & still confused how to apply offline then following the following step as mentioned.
Note: The application fee for General category is Rs. 600/- and for other (sc, st, obc) is Rs. 100/-
- Applicants firstly, visit official SBI official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in / www.statebankofindia.com.
- Now find “Career with us” at the right top corner of the website.
- Now click on yellow color “Latest Announcement “.
- Find out latest PO recruitment in 2017/ 2018 Hindi/English notification.
- Read the general instruction carefully.
- Now, click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the required valid details.
- Now, upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Double check your application form before submission.
- Now, submit the application form.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Note: Always keep the original document with you.
Upcoming SBI recruitment 2018-2019 Latest jobs notification
If you are waiting for more State bank of India job then you are at right place. Here our team provide you latest job and keep update you with correct information & latest upcoming government jobs. Others Job website maybe share wrong information with you but our dedicated team with provide always right information. Our team will regularly update this page for the SBI jobs 2018 details. You are requested to bookmark us by pressing (Ctrl + D) from your keyboard or note down our website for more jobs. You can also subscribe us for daily free job alert on your mobile. We understand how this govt. jobs assist you:).