- SBI recruitment 2019-20| Upcoming SO, PO & Clerk Exam dates, Syllabus, Notification
- SBI Clerk, PO, SO 2019 Notification| Apply online- sbi.co.in
- SBI Latest Exam pattern & Syllabus for PO & clerk post
- SBI Latest recruitment 2019- Apply online @sbi.co.in
- Upcoming SBI recruitment 2019-2020 Latest news notification
SBI recruitment 2019-20| Upcoming SO, PO & Clerk Exam dates, Syllabus, Notification
SBI recruitment 2019: State bank of India invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling 18000 vacancies for recruiting the Probationary Officers (PO), Specialist Cadre Officers (SO), Clerk & various post. Candidates who are looking for Graduates / Master’s Degree pass job and want to make their career in Banking filed have a golden opportunity. Here candidates get high profile job with an attractive pay of Rs. 12 lakhs per annum. Here you will get step by step procedure and full detail information for the PO & clerk post. If you are interested in this job we recommended you to keep reading to know about important aspect like eligibility criteria, age limit, how you can apply online, formalities required, selection procedure/ method, Application fee important dates, qualification details and most important official notification and apply online link for the SBI SO, Probationary officer, clerks & various post 2019 vacancies.
SBI Clerk, PO, SO 2019 Notification| Apply online- sbi.co.in
Every year millions of candidates apply for State bank of India SO, PO & clerk Post. These are one of the biggest post which provides huge number of vacancies and recruit the candidates who meet their eligibility criteria & selection procedure. So before knowing how to apply online, you should know what is the latest eligibility criteria for SBI jobs in the 2019-2020 session.
Latest Update: SBI SO recruitment 2019
|Post name: Clerk & PO Post|
|Name of department: State bank of India|
|Qualification Details:||Age limit||Selection process|
(as on – – – )
SBI PO & clerk 2019 Eligibility criteria
If you are interested in this job and wants to apply online for this job you must know detailed eligibility criteria. In this section you will come to know about education required, selection procedure and age limit.
You may also like: BSF recruitment 2019
- Education qualification requirement:
- PO Post: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University
- For Junior Associates clerk: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- For Junior Agricultural Associates clerk: Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognized university/Institute.
- Age limit:- The minimum age & maximum age limit of Jobseeker must be 21 & 30 for Probationary Officer post & 20 to 28 year for clerks post respectively as per ––.
SBI jobs- Age Relaxation
SC / ST 5 years Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years PWD (Gen) 10 years PWD (SC /ST) 15 years PWD (OBC) 13 years
- Selection procedure: Once you applied for the post and meet above eligibility criteria then you would be selected or shortlisted for the SBI job. The selection will be made through Prelims/ Mains exam, personal interview & Group exercise ( for PO post only).
SBI Latest Exam pattern & Syllabus for PO & clerk post
|Group exercise(only for PO post)||30|
- Phase- 1 Preliminary Exam
Candidates have to answer 100 question within 1-hour time limit.
|sno.||Test name||Total questions||Max. marks||Duration|
- Phase-2 Mains Exam
|S no.||Test name||Total question||Max. marks||Duration|
|1||General / Financial awareness||50||50||35 minute|
|2||General english||40||40||35 minute|
|3||Quantitative aptitude||50||50||45 minute|
|4||Reasoning computer aptitude||50||60||45 minute|
|Total||190||200||2 hr. 40 min.|
Some Important Instruction for the exam:-
- It will be computer-based
- it will be online
- Need to score qualifying marks
- Negative marks will be 0.25 marks per the wrong question
- Cut off marks will be decided by the bank
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks in professional knowledge test & Interview or Interview only.
SBI Job Important Dates (calendar 2019)
|starting date||end of January 2019|
|Last date||End of Feb 2019|
|Official notification (coming soon)||Apply online (coming soon)|
SBI Latest recruitment 2019- Apply online @sbi.co.in
Now, if you are interested for the same post and look yourself eligible for this post then firstly you have to read official advertisement which is given above. After that you have to apply online by login to i.e. SBI.co.in. If you are wondering & still confused how to apply offline then following the following step as mentioned.
Note: The application fee for General category is Rs. 600/- and for other (sc, st, obc) is Rs. 100/-
- Applicants firstly, visit official SBI offical website i.e. www.sbi.co.in / www.statebankofindia.com
- Now find “Career with us” at right top corner of the website
- Now click on yellow color “Latest Announcement “
- Find out latest PO recruitment in 2019/ 2020 Hindi/English notification
- Read the general instruction carefully.
- Now, click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the required valid details
- Now, upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Double check your application form before submission.
- Now, submit the application form.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Note: Always keep original document with you.
Upcoming SBI recruitment 2019-2020 Latest news notification
If you are waiting for more State bank of India job then you are at right place. Here our team provide you latest job and keep update you with correct information & latest upcoming government jobs. Others Job website maybe share wrong information with you but our dedicated team with provide always right information. Our team will regularly updates this page for the SBI vacancies 2019 details. You are requested to bookmark us by pressing (ctrl + D) from your keyboard or note down our website for more jobs. You can also subscribe us for daily free job alert on your mobile. We understand how this govt. job assist for you 🙂 .