- SSC CPO Recruitment 2019-20| CAPF 1346 SI, ASI vacancy- Apply online at ssconline.nic.in (last date extended)
- SSC CAPF vacancy 2019- Official Notification at ssc.nic.in
- SSC CPO vacancy 2019- Eligibility criteria
- Selection procedure for SSC SI, ASI & CAPF recruitment 2019
- Important dates
- SSC SI, ASI, CAPF jobs 2019- Apply online at sconline.nic.in website
- Upcoming SSC CPO CAPF, SI & SI recruitment 2019-2020 Latest Jobs notification
SSC CPO Recruitment 2019-20| CAPF 1346 SI, ASI vacancy- Apply online at ssconline.nic.in (last date extended)
SSC CPO recruitment 2019 notification: Central Police Organisation, invites candidates from eligible candidates for filling 1346 vacancy for RECRUITMENT OF SUB-INSPECTOR IN DELHI POLICE, CAPFS AND ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTOR IN CISF EXAMINATION. Candidates have a golden opportunity who are looking for the 10th pass job and want to make their career in Defence Jobs . Here candidates get high profile job with attractive pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) for SI & Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300) for ASI post. Here you will get step by step procedure and full detail information for the SSC CAPF SI & ASI vacancy. If you are interested in this job we recommended you to keep reading to know about the important aspect of eligibility criteria, age limit, how you can apply, formalities required, selection procedure/ method, Application fee important dates, qualification details, and most important official notification and apply online link for the CAPF Bharti 2019.
SSC CAPF vacancy 2019- Official Notification at ssc.nic.in
Every year Millions of candidates apply for the Central Armed Police Forces in which Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector bharti are one the biggest post which provides a huge number of vacancies and recruits the candidates who meet their eligibility criteria & selection procedure. So before knowing how to apply, you should know what is the latest eligibility criteria for this jobs.
Also read: SSC GD constable recruitment 2019
|Name of department: SSC|
|vacancies: 1223 Posts
Forces wise Vacancy Detail:-
|Qualification Details:||Age limit||Selection process|
|For any given Posts: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline QualificationFor SI (Delhi Police): Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests||
as on 01- 08-2019
|Category Wise CAPF SI Vacancy
Check out more defence jobs:-
SSC CPO vacancy 2019- Eligibility criteria
If you are interested in this job and wants to apply online for this job you must know detailed eligibility criteria. In this section, you will come to know about education required, selection procedure and age limit.
Age limit:- The minimum age & maximum age limit of Jobseeker must be 20 years to 25 as on 01-08-2019.
Note: For every govt. job there is an upper Age Relaxation for the reserved categories. For SC/ST Candidates 05 years, For OBC Candidates 03 years & For PWD Candidates 10 years.
Application Fee: For General and OBC Quota Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Offline Payment Mode. SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee.
Selection procedure for SSC SI, ASI & CAPF recruitment 2019
Candidates are selected and shortlisted on the basis of following 6 procedures:-
You may also like: ITBP recruitment 2019
Method of Selection
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET):– Applicants have to complete 5 Kms race within 24 minutes.
- Original Document verification
- Trade Test:- The candidates who qualify the PST/ PET/ Documentation will be put through the respective Trade test. Each candidates will be allowed to appear for one trade test only as entered in the application form.
- Medical Examination:-
- Written Test:- Candidates has to attempt 200 marks MCQ type question containing 200 questions (Qualifying marks 35% for GC & EX- servicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC) within 2 hours
The question will be set the assess the
1. General Awareness/ General Knowledge
2. Knowledge of elementary mathematical
3. Analytical aptitude and ability test
4. English and hindi based questions
Important Links- Official Notification & Application form
|Official Notification||Apply online|
|Start date||_-_-2019 (update soon)|
|Last date||_-_-2019 (update soon)|
|Exam date||CBT Paper 1: _-_-2019 (update soon)
CBT paper 2: _-_-2019 (update soon)
|Admit card||_-_-2019 (update soon)|
SSC SI, ASI, CAPF jobs 2019- Apply online at sconline.nic.in website
Now, if you are interested in the same post and look yourself eligible for this post then firstly you have to read the official advertisement which is given above.Then you have to print application form given at the end of in the official website. If you are wondering & still confused how to apply online? then following the following step as mentioned.
Firstly candidates have to download the official notification.
- Read the official notification Carefully and match the eligibility criteria with the requirement.
- Now, Click on the apply Now, Button and fill the application form carefully.
- Scan your all attested document, Passport size photo that, are compulsorily required and use it on application Form.
- Click on Submit button (On or before the last date ) and print the application form on your computer. For the feature use and proof.
Note: Always keep the original document with you.
Upcoming SSC CPO CAPF, SI & SI recruitment 2019-2020 Latest Jobs notification
If you are waiting for more SSC Jobs then you are at right place. Here our team provide you latest job and keep update you with correct information & latest upcoming government jobs. Others Job website maybe share wrong information with you but our dedicated team with provide always right information. Our team will regularly update this page for the SSC vacancies 2019. You are requested to bookmark us by pressing (ctrl + D) from your keyboard or note down our website for more jobs. You can also subscribe us for daily free job alert on your mobile. We understand how this govt. job assist for you 🙂 .