- SSC recruitment 2018-19| Ssc Selection Phase VI, GD constable vacancies- Apply online
- SSC recruitment 2018 notification at www.ssc.nic.in
- If you are interested in this job and wants to apply online for this job you must know detailed eligibility criteria. In this section, you will come to know about education required, selection procedure and age limit.
- SSC recruitment 2018-19 notification| Latest Eligibility criteria
- SSC Jobs 2018 Important Dates (calendar)
- Important Links
- SSC GD constable recruitment 2018- Apply online @ssconline.nic.in
- Upcoming SSC recruitment 2018 Latest Jobs notification
SSC recruitment 2018-19| Ssc Selection Phase VI, GD constable vacancies- Apply online
SSC GD recruitment 2018 notification: As per latest update, the Staff Selection Commission extend the last date of gd recruitment to 30 of September, it started inviting online applications for eligible candidates for filling SSC Selection Phase VI & 54953 vacancies for recruiting the post of GD constable in the Assam Rifles, CRPF, CISF, BSF, ITBP, SSB and SSF departments. Candidates who are looking for 10th pass jobs and want to make their career in defence category have a golden opportunity. Here candidates get high profile job with an attractive pay of Rs. 21500- 69100. Here you will get step by step procedure and full detail information for the constable post. If you are interested in this job we recommended you to keep reading to know about the important aspect of eligibility criteria, age limit, how you can apply online, formalities required, selection procedure/ method, Application fee important dates, qualification details and most important official notification and apply online link for the SSC General duty- constable Bharti 2018.
SSC Latest News & Update
- Selection Posts (Phase-VI), 2018
- Start & last date extended due to website overload (28 July)
- Last and start date Extended for SSC GD constable post notification (22 July)
- Download SSC GD constable post Instruction by ssc.nic.in (22 July)
SSC recruitment 2018 notification at www.ssc.nic.in
Every year millions of candidates apply for staff selection commission jobs in which GD constable is the biggest post which provides a huge number of vacancies and recruits the candidates who meet their eligibility criteria & selection procedure. So before knowing how to apply online, you should know what is the latest eligibility criteria for SSC jobs in the 2018-2019 session.
SSC GD Constable recruitment 2018 notification for Latest 54953 jobs at ssc.nic.in
|Post name: GD constable/ shipai Bharti|
|Name of department: Assam Rifles, CRPF, CISF, BSF, ITBP, SSB, and SSF|
|Qualification Details:||Age limit||Selection process|
|Candidates Should be completed education of 10th/ SSC Class or its equivalent from any of recognized board.||
as on 1-8-18
categories wise vacancies details:
If you are interested in this job and wants to apply online for this job you must know detailed eligibility criteria. In this section, you will come to know about education required, selection procedure and age limit.
SSC recruitment 2018-19 notification| Latest Eligibility criteria
You may also like: Defence recruitment 2018
- Education qualification requirement: Candidates must have completed their 10th class from a recognized University or Institute with minimum qualifying marks.
- Age limit:- The minimum age & maximum age limit of Job seeker must be 18 & 23 years as on 01-08-18
Note: For every govt job there is an Age Relaxation for the reserved categories as shown below,
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years.
- SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years.
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC): 06 Years.
- Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST): 08 Years.
Selection procedure: Once you applied for the post and meet above eligibility criteria then you would be selected or shortlisted for the SSC job. The selection will be made according to the following methods.
- Physical Test/PET/ PST: In this phase candidates strength will be measured, such as chest, Race, height & weight. Note: Weight limit depends on your height.Height required:-
- For Male– 170cms
- For Female-157cms
- Only For Males-
- Unexpanded – 80 Cms
Race for male: 5 Km in 24 minutes & Race for female 1.6 Km in 8 minutes
SSC GD constable CBE exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
The exam will be conducted on the basis of Matric Level following are the exam pattern & syllabus for gd jobs.
- Written exam: In written exam candidates have to answer 100 questions within 2 hours. Following are the Exam pattern for SSC gd constable post:-
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
SSC Jobs 2018 Important Dates (calendar)
|starting date||17-Aug-2018 (Extended)|
|The last date||30-Sep-2018 (Extended)|
|CBE exam date||update soon|
|Official notification||Apply online|
SSC GD constable recruitment 2018- Apply online @ssconline.nic.in
Now, if you are interested in the same post and look yourself eligible for this post then firstly you have to read the official advertisement which is given above. Then you have to apply online in their official recruiting website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. If you are wondering & still confused how to apply online then following the following step as mentioned.
- Firstly, visit their official website i.e www.ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, you will find “SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018” or recruitment/ career section.
- Click On Recruitment link/button.
- There you will find the SSC constable job 2018 for the post which you are applying for.
- open that notification and read it very carefully.
- Now, click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the required valid details
- Now, upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Double check your application form before submission.
- Now, submit the application form.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Note: Always keep the original document with you.
Upcoming SSC recruitment 2018 Latest Jobs notification
If you are waiting for more Staff Selection commission post then you are at right place. Here our team provide you latest job and keep update you with correct information & latest upcoming government jobs. Others Job website maybe share wrong information with you but our dedicated team with provide always right information. Our team will regularly update this page for the SSC Jobs 2018-2019. You are requested to bookmark us by pressing (Ctrl + D) from your keyboard or note down our website for more jobs. You can also subscribe us for daily free job alert on your mobile. We understand how this govt. job assist for you:).