- TN Police recruitment 2018-19| 6140 TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman jobs at www.tnusrbonline.org
- Tamil Nadu Police Jobs 2018- tnpolice.gov.in
- Apply online for Tamil Nadu Police vacancy at www.tnusrbonline.org
- Upcoming Tamil Nadu Police recruitment 2018-2019 Latest Jobs notification
TN Police recruitment 2018-19| 6140 TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman jobs at www.tnusrbonline.org
TNUSRB recruitment 2018: TNUSRB invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling 6140 vacancies for recruiting the Tamil Ndau Police Constables, Jail Warders & Firemen jobs, of which 5538 are backlog vacant positions in the police, jail wardens 340 (male and female), 216 firefighter (male) and 46 residency vacancies in the field of fire and rescue operations. Candidates have a golden opportunity who are looking for 10th pass jobs and want to make their career in Defence jobs. Here candidates get high profile job with the attractive pay of Rs 18200 to Rs 57900 per month. per month. Here you will get step by step procedure and full detail information for the Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman post. If you are interested in this job we recommended you to keep reading to know about important aspect of eligibility criteria, age limit, how you can apply online, formalities required, selection procedure/ method, Application fee important dates, qualification details and most important official notification and apply online link for the Tamil Nadu Police Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman Bharti 2018.
Tamil Nadu Police Jobs 2018- tnpolice.gov.in
Every year Thousands of candidates apply for Tamil Nadu Police Bharti in which Constable, Jail Warder, and Fireman are the biggest posts which provide a huge number of vacancies and recruits the candidates who meet their eligibility criteria & selection procedure. So before knowing how to apply online, you should know what is the latest eligibility criteria for police jobs in the 2018-2019 session.
|Name of department: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Age limit: 18 to 26 years as on 01.07.2017.
and, 35 years for Destitute Widow
|Qualification Details:||Selection process|
Tamil Nadu Police Jobs Eligibility criteria
If you are interested in this job and wants to apply online for this job you must know detailed eligibility criteria. In this section, you will come to know about education required, selection procedure and age limit.
You may also like: BSF recruitment 2018
Education qualification requirement: If you are interested in this jobs and want to apply for the same post then your education qualification must be same as mentioned below.
- Constable, Jail Warder, and Fireman: 10th pass
Age limit:- The minimum age & maximum age limit of Jobseeker must be between 18 to 24 years 18 to 26 years as on 01/07/2017.
Application fees: Rs. 130/-
Note: For every govt job there is an Age Relaxation for the reserved categories as shown below,
- SC, SC(A), ST: 5 years
- BC, BC(M) /MBC/DNC: 2 years
- and, 35 years for Destitute Widow
- Selection procedure: Once you applied for the post and meet above eligibility criteria then you would be selected or shortlisted for the Police jobs. The selection will be made through Written Exam Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Document Verification.
The duration of the written exam will be 1 hour 20 minutes. It will carry a total of 80 marks and questions will be asked from general knowledge (50 marks) and psychology (30 marks). The written test shall be followed by measurement test, endurance test, and physical efficiency test. 1:5 candidates will be called for the second stage. (For selecting one candidate 5 candidates will be called for another stage).
Important Dates (calendar 2018)
|Submission of Online applications from||28-12-2017|
|The last date for submission of Online Applications||27-01-2018|
|The last date for free payment||31-01-2018|
|Exam date||March/ April 2018.|
|Official notification||Education qualification||Application form|
Apply online for Tamil Nadu Police vacancy at www.tnusrbonline.org
Now, if you are interested in the same post and look yourself eligible for this post then firstly you have to read an official advertisement which is given above. Then you have to apply online on their official recruiting website i.e http://www.tnusrbonline.org/. If you are wondering & still confused how to apply online then following the following step as mentioned.
- Firstly, visit their official website i.e www.tnusrbonline.org.
- On the homepage, you will find “Police Sub-Inspector & constable Recruitment” or recruitment/ career section.
- Click On Recruitment link/button.
- There you will find the Police jobs 2018 for the post which you are applying for.
- open that notification and read it very carefully.
- Now, click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the required valid details
- Now, upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Double check your application form before submission.
- Now, submit the application form.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Note: Always keep the original document with you.
Upcoming Tamil Nadu Police recruitment 2018-2019 Latest Jobs notification
If you are waiting for more Tamil Nadu police vacancy then you are at right place. Here our team provide you latest jobs and keep update you with correct information & latest upcoming government jobs. Others Job websites maybe share wrong information with you but our dedicated team with providing always right information. Our team will regularly update this page for the Tamil Nadu-Police Jobs. You are requested to bookmark us by pressing (Ctrl + D) from your keyboard or note down our website for more jobs. You can also subscribe us for daily free job alert on your mobile. We understand how this govt job assists you :).